Hair & Nails at Hollywood Road
How we do it
Hair & Nails at Hollywood Road by Mary is based in Chelsea between West Brompton and Fulham Broadway stations. They are an independent unisex salon offering a wide variety of hairdressing services from blow drys and haircuts to highlights and colouring.
They are committed to providing the highest quality services in hair styling and hair colour in Chelsea. Their hair stylists and colourist are professionally trained and with several years of experience in London as well as internationally. They only use high-quality hair products from recognized brands such as Kerastase, Global Keratin Hair, Wella and natural hair care products from H&B Dead Sea Minerals and also offer Keratin hair straightening and hair taming treatments.
In a fresh and friendly atmosphere, the team is constantly working to raise the bar for their services. They love to make every customer feel refreshed, relaxed and pampered while providing the latest hair styling. Hollywood shiny hair guaranteed, grant yourself a moment of luxury and let the professionals at this salon make you look more gorgeous than ever.
Highlights add depth and body to dull or flat hair and bring light to your face and complexion. Offering complete coverage, a full head of highlights is the best option if your hair is much darker at the back or its been a while since your last full treatment.
- First, your stylist gives you plenty of time to discuss what tone and style you expect from the treatment.
- Next, your stylist prepares the tones you’ve requested and clips your hair into sections.
- Then the product is carefully applied to specific sections of your hair.
After the necessary processing time, the product is rinsed out and your hair shampooed and conditioned.
To finish, your stylist blow-dries your hair according to your specifications.
Highlights work with your natural colour to enrich your hair with an easy to manage, lighter tone. Allow the highlight and colour experts at this salon to breathe new life into your hair.
The science of hair colour is best left to the experienced stylists at this renowned salon. First, and most important, is the colour consultation. Your stylist shows you swatches and samples and discusses what colours and tones you expect to result from the treatment.
- Then, after mixing the colour, your stylist carefully applies the product to your hair section by section, ensuring complete coverage.
- After the necessary processing time, the product is rinsed out and your hair shampooed and conditioned.
- To finish, your stylist cuts and blow dries your hair according to your specifications.
Hair colour brings life and radiance to tired and dull hair. Allow the colour therapists at this salon to invigorate your locks with the perfect tint.
The Hollywood Blow-dry
Whether you are ready for a new hairstyle or it has simply been a while since your last appointment, make this classic wash and cut appointment exactly what you want it to be.
- First, your stylist gives you plenty of time to explain what look you want.
- Then, after shampooing and conditioning your hair, executes the precise cut you’ve requested.
- Your stylist finishes with a blow dry to give you bouncy curls or sleek shine.
Thanks to the artistry and talent of this experienced team of stylists, you leave the salon looking stunning and feeling even better.
Tape Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are a godsend for those of us who don't have perfectly long, flowing voluminous locks from birth. Choose from a variety of installation techniques on offer to suit your hair type and desired outcome.
- First, a consultation is completed where you can explain what type of look you're going for.
- After your hair is separated and each extension is carefully applied to your hair.
- To finish, any minor adjustments are made, if needed.
The stylists at this salon work with your complexion, hair and ideas to offer professional advice on the perfect extensions for you.
Designed specifically to address stressed out, over-treated hair, this deep conditioning treatment goes beneath the surface and rebuilds broken bonds.
- First, your stylist washes your hair with a cleansing shampoo to remove any chemical build up.
- Then, the treatment is carefully worked through your hair and left to set.
- Finally, the product is rinsed out and your hair is blown dry or followed by an application of a colour treatment.
Show your hair some love and book in for this richly nourishing treat.
Whether it's time for school pictures or birthday parties, a haircut with the experienced stylists at this salon is exactly what your child needs to look great.
- The appointment begins with a free consultation.
- Next, your stylist washes your child's hair with a cleansing shampoo and nourishing conditioner.
- After, your stylist cuts your child's hair according to their hair type and preference.
- And last, your child's hair is styled with a blow dry.
Help your son or daughter dress for success by booking them an appointment for the perfect haircut.
Smoothing Keratin Treatment
Inoar Smoothing Keratin Treatment is the perfect solution to frizzy, unmanageable hair. This treatment smooths hair while giving it a shot of reflective shine.
- First, your hair is washed and towel dried.
- Next, your hair is carefully divided into sections and the keratin solution is applied throughout.
- Your stylist then blow dries your hair until it is as straight and smooth as possible. Using a flat-iron, the keratin is then sealed into your hair.
- Then the product is then rinsed from your hair leaving it intensely conditioned.
- Last, a straightening serum is applied throughout and your hair is blown dry.
The attention given to every step restores vitality and shine to your hair, giving you Hollywood hair without the extra hours of the morning rush.
Are your bangs getting a little unruly? Not ready to part with any length from the rest of your hair? Book in for this quick fix solution to tide you over until your next full appointment.
- First, your stylist assesses your hair type and discusses your preferences.
- After, taking into account your face shape, the stylist will dry trim your fringe in your preferred style.
In just a few minutes, this express appointment refreshes your style without lightening your wallet.
Whether you've got a wedding, banquet, formal dinner or photoshoot coming up, let the experienced stylists at this salon lend their artistry to your locks on that special day.
- First, your stylist discusses what style or look you want to achieve.
- Then, your stylist gets to work arranging your hair.
- After any final adjustments, you leave the salon with a stunning new up-do.
Book in and make the most of that special occasion on your calendar.
The 10 out of 10
"10 out of 10! Absolutely love it! So happy with result! Staff extremely nice! :) Mary and Greg does their job to excellence! Very pleased and will come back definitely! Very nice atmosphere in the salon aswel!"
— on treatwell
Amazing blow dry
“Amazing blow dry, very professional hairdresser and long lasting finish!."
— anonymous on treatwell
"Very quick and efficient service”
— anonymous on treatwell
Hair up for a special occasion
“I went to have my hair done for a special occasion. The lady did a great job and also gave me some
— on treatwell
tell us what you think!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions or concerns about your experience, please let us know.
Ada Gartenmann CEO and Founder since 2004
Contact us at 020 7352 4150 - email@example.com